Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Golden Years

Now having said that i'm not really sure where to start. i guess i'll just roll with it. whistler, so far, has been such an amazing place to be, the beauty of the mountains, the trees, the clouds, you get the point this place is beautiful. jonny and i have been so blessed here. everyone is looking out for us making sure we don't starve or go without in anything really. skiing this year has been super duper fun, due to lack of housing we haven't been able to get up as much as we would like. though in way it has been such a blessing everytime we do go up. and by the by jonny boy is pretty much killing it as always. it cool to see how our attitudes have changed from last year, being able to go up 120+ days, to this year. just loving every minute. anyways i got to go. love you all!!!!!! send us prayer requests if you have them.
seth

1 comment:

Elise 'Mikki' Coubrough said...

I am so glad you are not homeless- my friends came up to the SFC christmas break stuff and I think ministered to you guys???? I just saw pictures of Ryan and a few others I know and then you two in the back round...it was a funny discovery! but I am glad to hear you found a place to live- let me know if there is anything you both need prayer for- you were definately missed back home during holidays- SFC was well different without you two!!! Tiff